Cassia is a spice obtained from the inner bark tree known as Cinnamomum. Cassia is cultivated by growing the tree for two years, and then cutting stems at ground level, next year about a dozen new shoots will form from the roots, replacing those that were cut. The important thing about the plant is the processed of extracting oil must be immediately started after harvesting. Flavor of cinnamon oil comes because of an aromatic essential oil. Cassia is popular flavoring agent in alcoholic beverages.
Pure Cassia oil is prepared by pounding the bark & quickly distilling the whole.
Cassia oil can nicely blend with an essential oil such as rosemary oil, lemon oil geranium & cardamom etc.
• Cassia Oil is most popular herb used for flavoring.
• Cassia Oil has the ability to cure a pimple as it helps to purify the blood.
• It helps in removing headaches that are caused by cold.
• Daily intake of Cassia Oil helps to control blood sugar level.
• Cassia Oil helps for the treatment of internal as well as external infection.
• Daily intake of Cassia oil helps to reduce risk of colon cancer.
• It is used in chewing gum as it is a good mouth freshener.
• It has very effective while application of Aromatherapy therapy.
• It is a great mosquito repellant.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
Best use of Cassia oil is for physical use only
It should be diluted before applying topically and one should do a patch test before applying.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Cassia Oil Suppliers
• Cassia Oil Manufacturers
• Cassia Oil Wholesaler
• Cassia Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Cassia Oil