Botanical Name: Momordica Charantia
Bitter Gourd Oil is obtained from the seeds of bitter gourd. It is originated in India and it was introduce to China. It has many other names like bitter melon, Momordica Charantia, or bitter squash. It has tropicals and subtropicals vine that belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family and is widely grown in Asia and the Africa.
Bitter Gourd Oil is extracted from the seed of bitter gourd by the method of cold pressing.
It has a Pale Green color liquid with bitter kind of Aroma.
• Bitter gourd oil has antiseptic property against removing open cuts, tumor, wounds and malaria related problems.
• It has also strengthens the immune system and enhances the body’s confrontation beside numerous ailments.
• It is also very good for eye problems because of high beta –carotene content.
• Bitter gourd oil is mostly used to making medicine for controlling sugar level in human body.
Safety & Precautions:
Bitter gourd oil can be avoided by pregnant women and nursing moms should seek correct medical discussion from an expert.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Bitter Gourd Oil Suppliers
• Bitter Gourd Oil Manufacturers
• Bitter Gourd Oil Wholesaler
• Bitter Gourd Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Bitter Gourd Oil