Botanical Name:- Pimpinella Anisum
Part used: Seed and Ripe fruits
Aroma-Fruity sweet Aroma
Anise seed oil scientifically also known as Pimpinella Anisum is the herb that grows approximately 2 feet. Anise seed is comely used by Romans in the form of spicy cake. Anise seed oil is native to the Middle East but now it is cultivated in USA, North Africa, and Europe. Plant of Anise seed oil grows in the warm spring season and need fertile well-drained soil to grow best.
Anise oil is extracted by the process known as steam distillation and CO2 Extraction.
• Anise oil is used for flatulence, indigestion, hangover & Catarrh.
• Anise oil is very useful for the treatment of muscular pain.
• Anise oil is used to cure scabies & psoriasis.
• Anise oil is used in the manufacturing of toothpaste.
• It is also used as a Flavoring agent.
• Wash eyes immediately with plenty of water if oil comes in contact with eye.
• If anise oil inhaled then keep affected a person in the fresh air, in case of serious condition seed medical attention.
• Avoid in content with skin, seek doctor for medical attention.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Anise Oil Suppliers
• Anise Oil at affordable cost
• Essential Oils
• Anise Oil Exporters
• Anise Oil wholesaler
• 100% Pure Anise Oil