Aloe vera plant is well known for its health and skin benefits and is grown best in tropical regions. It is perennial plant
Aloe vera oil has many medicinal and herbal benefits. It is also known as grihatkumari oil
Aloe vera oil is obtained by soaking aloe vera leaves in carrier oils like soyabean, apricot or almond.
It has antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral and antiseptic properties.
It is rich in vitamin A, C, E and minerals such calcium, magnesium.
• It acts as an anti ageing agent and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
• It is also good for cleansing of skin.
• It is good for hair as it promotes its shine and strength.
• It helps in getting relieve from dandruff and split ends.
• It is applied to lip to improve its texture.
• It relaxes the muscles and hence is used as massage oil.
• It reduces stress and headaches.
• It can also provide relief on gum diseases.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Aloe Vera Oil Suppliers
• Aloe Vera Oil Manufacturers
• Aloe Vera Oil Wholesaler
• Aloe Vera Oil Exporters
• Pure Aloe Vera Oil