Botanical Name: Prunus Armeniaca
Part used : Kernel
Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Apricot oil is scientifically known as a Prunus Armeniaca. There is no clear information about its origin but earlier it was cultivated in Armenia. Best grown in the cold region. Apricot plant is a small tree with approximately 8 to 13 m tall with the dense canopy.
Apricot oil is can mix with other carrier oils and gives a perfect blend.
• Apricot oil is rich source of Vitamins & Mineral.
• Apricot oil is useful in the treatment of cancer.
• Apricot oil helps to control Blood Pressure.
• Apricot oil makes skin glow and makes it younger.
• Apricot oil is used in different recopies, in preparing jams and for flavoring liquors.
• Wash eyes immediately with plenty of water if oil comes in contact with eye
• If apricot oil inhaled then keep affected a person in the fresh air, in case of serious condition seed medical attention.
• Avoid in content with skin, seek doctor for medical attention
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Apricot Oil Manufacturers
• Apricot Oil Exporters
• Apricot Oil Suppliers
• 100% Pure Apricot Oil
• Apricot Oil Wholesaler