Its botanical name is juglina regens. It is a single seeded fruit; it has outer appearance which is similar to our brain and is also called brain fruit and it boosts brain health. There are two types of Walnut oil, one is refined walnut oil and another is cold pressed walnut oil. It is mostly used in cooking.
It is obtained by process of cold pressing the nut.
It has a pleasant nutty smell.
It is composed of alpha-linolenic acid (14%) and linoleic acid, oleic acid and saturated fats.
It is used as base in many blends.
• It is good anti ageing agent and its use can reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
• It can provide relief in fungal infections.
• It can provide relief in Psoriasis.
• Owing to its antioxidant properties, it is good for skin care.
• It is a unique ingredient for hairs, it reduces hair loss and removes dandruff as well promotes hair growth.
• It is good for cardiovascular health as it reduces cholesterol and it improves functioning of blood vessels.
• It also reduces belly fat.
• It fights insomnia and induces sleep.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Walnut Oil Suppliers
• Walnut Oil Manufacturers
• Walnut Oil Wholesaler
• Walnut Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Walnut Oil