Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Camphora.
Camphor Powder is a waxy, flammable, white or transparent solid that has a strong aroma, It is found in the large evergreen tree of camphor laurel which found in Asia. Basically it is used for pharmaceutical products. Main components of this product are Borneol, Terpene, Alcohol, Pinene and Camphene. Camphor Powder also extracted synthetically from turpentine oil. Because of its scent it is also used as an ingredient in cooking and flavoring.
It is extracted from the wood of camphor laurel tree by the method of cold press.
It blends well with Menthol Crystal, Black Pepper Oil, Clove Oil, Rosemary, Lavender, Eucalyptus Oil, Chamomile Oil and Sweet Basil.
• It helps to reduce gas trouble.
• It is also used to manufacturing moth balls.
• It is also used in Shampoos, Conditioners and many other personal care products.
• It is used in pain relief products and ointments also.
• It is also helps to reduce cough and cold.
• It is also used to manufacturing eardrops and also helps to treating minor burns and reduce itching.
• It is also helps to increase blood flow.
Safety & Precautions:
• It may cause liver disease.
• Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Camphor Powder Suppliers
• Camphor Powder Manufacturers
• Camphor Powder Wholesaler
• Camphor Powder Exporters