Coriander oil is obtained from the seeds of cilantro plant. It is small plant grows about 1 meter. The leaves of the plant are sparse, fine and feathery with beautiful pinkish/white flowers. The leaves, when trodden, give off a repulsive odor like squashed bugs which is use to flavor.
Coriander oil is obtained from the dried seeds of coriander plant by the method of steam distillation.
It has a sweet, spicy and warm aroma with colorless to pale yellow in color.
Coriander oil blends well with most of oils like Cinnamon oil, ginger oil, lemon oil, neroli oil, orange oil and grapefruit oil.
• It can be useful refresh your mind, mental fatigue, tension and nervous weakness.
• Coriander oil is used to help in absorption as well as joint pain.
• It is a craving refreshment and aids in the emission of gastric juices.
• Coriander oil is use to making pain oil for relieving headaches, muscle pain, stiffness and arthritis.
• It has antiseptic properties.
• Coriander oil is good for increasing hunger, and relieving vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence and acidity.
• It is use in making food and salads for flavoring.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Coriander Oil Suppliers
• Coriander Oil Manufacturers
• Coriander Oil Wholesaler
• Coriander Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Coriander Oil