Botanical Name: BoswelliainThurifera
Olibanum oil is extracted from gum resin of Boswelliainthurifera (Indian Olibanum) it is belongs to Burseraceae family. It is also known as Frankincense. Olibanum is a fragrant resin which is used as incense and body spray. It is antibacterial, astringent, carminative, digestive, energizer and expectorant. Olibanum oil is used in aromatherapy, perfumery and pharmaceuticals.
Olibanum oil is extracted from the dry resin by the method of Steam Distillation.
It is light yellow to pale yellow colour liquid withstrongly diffusive, fresh almost green lemon like odour.
• Olibanum oil used in perfumery and aromatherapy.
• Olibanumoil used for the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Olibanum oil is reduced the breakdown of cartilage.
• Olibanum oil is the natural painkiller.
• Olibanumoil used in respiratory disorder, it is break down the deposited phlegm from the lungs and respiratory tract.
• Olibanum oil give relives in cold.
• Olibanum oil used for the treatment of digestive problem.
• It acts as coagulant. It stops bleeding from wounds.
• Olibanum oil is used for lowering of high blood pressure.
Safety and Precaution:-
• Olibanum oil contraindicated during pregnancy.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctors before taking Ginger essential oil.
Olibanum oil is filled in amber color bottle and store cool and dry place.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Olibanum Oil Suppliers
• Olibanum Oil Manufacturers
• Olibanum Oil Wholesaler
• Olibanum Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Olibanum Oil