Fenugreek is obtained from the seeds it is an herb which is used in making food. It is mostly found is Southern Europe and Western Asia. The seeds of Fenugreek has dried and small round and yellow in color. The oil is thick in texture and yellowish in color. Fenugreek oil is very useful for diabetes patient.
Fenugreek oil is obtained from the seeds of fenugreek herb by the method of steam distillation steam distillation.
Fenugreek oil has a bitter aroma with yellowish color.
Fenugreek oil blends well with most of oils like olive oil, rosemary oil, ylang ylang oil, lemon oil, geranium oil, cypress oil etc.
Fenugreek oil contains a variety of nutrients like omega –cardinene, gamma-eudesmol and alpha-bisabolol, alpha- cadinol.
• It is mostly used in massage oil it contain volatile quality which is use for healing action actions and remove body pain.
• Fenugreek oil is very useful to reduce swelling, itchiness, inflammation and redness of face acne.
• It has anti oxidant qualities which stop skin complaint from oxidizing and also blackheads development by preventing cells from free deep-seated scratch.
• Fenugreek oil helpful for restore ordinary kidney health. It exerts a shielding control on the kidneys and the pancreas.
• Fenugreek oil has some anticarcinogenic property which is very good for cancer patient.
• Fenugreek oil is also direct taking in mouth for weight loss.
Safety and Precaution
Use carefully, Fenugreek oil can affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes as it is hypoglycemic.
Avoid using fenugreek oil as it can cause early contraction and also may cause unusual body odor.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Fenugreek Oil Suppliers
• Fenugreek Oil Manufacturers
• Fenugreek Oil Wholesaler
• Fenugreek Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Fenugreek Oil