Jasmines are either deciduous or evergreen and its scientific name is Jasminum officianale, the fruits of jasmines are berries that turn black when ripe. The plants may be vine or bushes.
Jasmine oil is obtained by method of absolute abstraction of flowers.
It has a sweet aroma, Very flowery & stronger than flowering plant itself.
Main chemical components, eugenol, nerol, ceosol, benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, y-terpineol, nerolidol, isohytol, phytol , are cis-jasmone, linalool, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, geraniol, methyl anthranilate and trace amounts of p. cresol, farnesol, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate
It blends well with bergamot, sandalwood, rose & other citrus oils, like orange, grapefruits.
• It has been used as a perfume.
• It has positive & balancing effect on hormonal system.
• It has antiseptic & disinfectant properties, when inhaled it reduces infections in respiratory system & can relieve colds & coughs.
• Due to its cicatrisant properties, it fades scar marks & spots.
• It reduces signs of insomnia and regulates period cycles & makes the periods clear & less painful and eases labor pain & increases milk secretion from breast.
• It is used for treatment of eczema & dermatitis.
• It is good for treating & relaxing spasms.
• It is good for uterine health & protects the uterus from tumors.
• It can be used to free people from narcotic & other addictions.
Safety & Precaution:-
It should be avoided by pregnant women, before actual birthing process because it is sedating.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Jasmine Absolute Suppliers
• Jasmine Absolute Manufacturers
• Jasmine Absolute Wholesaler
• Jasmine Absolute Exporters
• 100% Pure Jasmine Absolute