Frankincense oil is extracted from the gum resin of Boswelliain thurifera, belongs to the family of Burseraceae. Frankincense is also known as olibanum. Frankincense oil is used in aromatherapy, perfumery and pharmaceuticals.
Frankincense oil is extracted from the dry resin
Frankincense oil is light yellow to pale yellow colour liquid with fresh green lemon like odour.
Its main components are alpha pinene, actanol, bornyl acetate, linalool, octyl acetate, incensole etc.
• Frankincense oil used in the manufacture of perfumery and aromatherapy.
• Frankincense oil used for the treatment of arthritis.
• Frankincense oil is the natural painkiller.
• Frankincense oil give relives in cold.
• Frankincense oil is prevented oral infection.
• Frankincense oil is inhibited the risk of post-menopause tumor.
• It acts as coagulant. It stops bleeding from wounds.
Safety and Precaution:-
• Frankincense oil contraindicated during pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-