Saffron is known as Zafaran or Kesar. Saffron is extremely valuable spice because of its distinct flavor, health and medicinal properties. Saffron Oil is Scientifically Known as Crocus Sativus. Saffron is grown in Greece, France, Iran, Turkey, Italy and Jammu & Kashmir of India.
This oil is obtained from the flowers of plant through the process of steam distillation.
The oil is light yellow or golden in color with woody, spicy and hay like fragrance.
• Saffron Oil is a great medicine for the heart.
• Saffron Oil is Used as a fragrance compound in incense sticks.
• Saffron is highly beneficial for radiant skin.
• It is also used in body healing, cramps, spasms and spas.
• It is Extraordinary properties for improving weak eyesight
• Saffron contains iron that is good in the haemoglobin in blood.
• It is used in many food recipes as well as refreshment purposes, Due to its unique taste.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Saffron Oil Suppliers
• Saffron Oil Manufacturers
• Saffron Oil Wholesaler
• Saffron Oil Exporters
• Pure Saffron Oil