Botanical Name: Argania Spinosa
Plant Part: Kernel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Argania is a flowering plant with single known species Argania Spinosa, and it grows up to the height of 10 meters. Argan tree grows wild in semi-desert soil, which is mainly found in Morocco, due to the small and very specific growing area the oil is considered among the rarest oil in the world and is under the protection of UNESCO.
Because of its amazing benefits Argan oil is also called as Liquid Gold.
Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid
• In beginning Argan fruit is dried in open and fresh air & then the pulp is removed, after which we crack the argan nut to obtain argan kernels.
• For Culinary Argan oil gently roast the kernels and grind & finally press them which leads to unfiltered argan oil.
• The only difference for Cosmetic Argan oil is that kernels are not roasted.
Argan oil consists of Caffeic acid, vanillic acid, Oleuropein, catchol etc.
• Argan oil is very effective for the treatment of skin diseases.
• Because of its high vitamin E & Fatty acid property, the product is given natural boost to skin.
• Argan oil is ideal for hair conditioner and makes hair softer shinier and silkier.
• Because of its anti-aging property, help to reduce Wrinkles and make you look younger .
• Argan oil has to soften properties which help in softening of brittle nails.
• It’s a complete package of all your skin care problems.
Safety and Precaution –
• Do not use Argan oil if the person suffering from epilepsy and for pregnant women
• Stored in cold and dry places.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Argan Oil Manufacturers
• Argan Oil Company
• Argan Oil Exporters
• Argan Oil Wholesaler
• 100% Pure Argan Oil
• Carrier Oils