Botanical name: Citrus Reticulata.
Mandarin oil is also known as Tangerine l oil. It is used as a flavoring agent in the food and beverage, cosmetics, soap, oil and perfume industries and also has medicinal properties.It can calm attacks of epilepsy, hysteria and convulsions and it removes stress and anxiety.
Mandarin Oil is extracted from the Fruit Peelby the method of Steam Distillation.
It is a Colourless to Pale Yellow Liquid with very Sweet, Citrus and fruity Smell.
It blends well neroli, grapefruit, orange, lime, and lemon,bergamot, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, frankincense, lavender and nutmeg.
• It is beneficial for lever as it protects it from infections and improves bile secretion also strengthens the liver and optimizes its functions.
• It improves the growth of new cells and tissues thus healing of wounds and other signs of wear & tear.
• It protects wounds from bacterial, fungal or viral infections.
• It purifies the blood by means of excretion, including urine, fecal matter and sweat.
• It protects stomach from ulcers and other disorders.
• It also fights any infections in the stomach.
• It should not be used by pregnant women and those who are breast feeding.
• Mandarin oil can increase the risk of sun damage to the skin.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Mandarian Oil Suppliers
• Mandarian Oil Manufacturers
• Mandarian Oil Wholesaler
• Mandarian Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Mandarian Oil