Botanical Name:Citrus Aurentifolia.
Lime also known as citrus fruit. It comes from Citrus aurantifolia of the Rutaceae plant family.It is a good source of vitamin C & is used in food & beverages.Lime Oil is a most useful product in used in Perfumes cleaning products & aromatherapy.The therapeutic properties of lime oil are antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, bactericidal, disinfectant, febrifuge, haemostatic, restorative and tonic.It is used in pickles, marmalades, jams, sauces, beverages, cosmetics & other industrial products.
Lime Oil is extracted from fresh lime peelsby the method of steam distillation.
It blends well with Evening Primrose Oil blends well with Lavender, YlangYlang, Clary Sage and Neroli Oil.
It is Pale yellow liquid with a sharp, citrus peel smell.
• It helps kill bacteria that cause diarrhea, food poisoning, cholera and typhoid. It also helps treat internal and external bacterial infections.
• It can cure viral infections. It cures cough, cold, measles and helps in curing bronchitis.
• It is used in treatment of food poisoning, typhoid & diarrhea.
• It can reduce pain in muscles & joints as it is a great antioxidant.
• It is an astringent & cures toothaches, it tightens loose muscles.
Safety & Precaution:
• Lime Oil react to light, radiant energy or other sources of UV rays.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Lime Oil Suppliers
• Lime Oil Manufacturers
• Lime Oil Wholesaler
• Lime Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Lime Oil