It is well known for its aroma and medicinal benefits. It is an evergreen shrub and has bright yellow flowers just like Hisbiscus and it grows well in India. It is also known as musk dana. It is used in aromatherapy as well as for many other medicinal benefits.
Botanical name of Ambrette is Abelmoschus moschatus Medik
It is obtained by steam distillation of its fully grown kidney shaped musky seed.
It has a rich sweet, floral- musky like odor.
Its main components are franesyl acetate, decyl acetate, oxacycloheptadec-8-en-2-one etc.
It blends well with bergamot, clary sage, carrot seed, frankincense oil and other oils as well.
• It is used as a stimulant.
• It is used for treatment of various illnesses.
• It could not be synthetic that’s why it is used in ayurvedic medicines.
• It is used as boosters in perfume and hence is used as fixator by perfumery industry.
• It is used to treat Dyspesia, lucoderma and itching.
• It is useful against intestinal problems and heart related problems.
• It is beneficial to treat anxiety, cramps, fatigue, stress and headaches.
• It is used in massages and bath oil for relaxation.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Ambrette Seed Oil Suppliers
• Ambrette Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Organic Ambrette Seed Oil
• Ambrette Seed Oil Exporters
• Pure Ambrette Seed Oil