Botanical name:cucurbita pepo
Pumpkin is a round smooth with slightly ribbed skin, the thick shell contains the seeds & pulp and are widely grown for commercial use. The In pumpkin orange pigments are found in huge amount. Pepita is the culinary term used for pumpkin seeds, which are covered by white husk, seeds are flat & asymmetrical oval & light green in color. It has mineral Zinc. Pumpkin seed oil is also called as green gold.
Pumpkin seed oil is obtained by method of cold pressing of roasted,hulled pumpkin seeds or pepitas.
It is light to very dark green to dark red in color. Pumpkin seed oil appears green in color to dark red in color. It appears green in thin layer & red in thick.
It contains omega-3 fatty acids vitamin A, C zinc & other minerals & vitamins.
Pumpkin seed oil is known to blend well with other oils.
• It has many culinary uses.
• It serves as a salad dressing.
• It is used for desserts
• It is used in combination with other herbs to treat symptoms of BPH.
• Chemicals in pumpkin seed can cause increase in urination, which relieves bladder discomfort.
• It promotes energy levels, brain function & overall health & vitality.
• It can lower both cholesterol & blood pressure.
Safety and Precautions
• Oil should be stored in cool & dry place, away from light.
• It is recommended to refrigerate oil to increase its shelf life.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Pumpkin Seed Oil Suppliers
• Pumpkin Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Pumpkin Seed Oil Wholesaler
• Pumpkin Seed Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil