Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
It is a small tree that can grow up to 5 meters (16 feet) high with light bark and tangled branches, few leaves and small white flowers. When the bark is cut, the gum resin exudes as a pale yellow liquid, which dries into reddish-brown lumps the size of a walnut from which the oil is distilled.
Myrrh oil is extracted from the oleoresin-gum of myrrh tree by the method of steam distillation.
It is pale yellow to slight amber in colour and its odor is balsamic.
It blends well with Clove, Olibanum, Lavender, Clove, Rosewood, Thyme, Tea tree, Palma Rosa, Patchouli oil.
• Myrrh oil is effective against cold and clears mucus in lungs and helps in relieving such as cold, catarrh, cough, sore throat and bronchitis.
• It gives relieve in gum disorders, like mouth ulcers, pyorrhea (pyorrhea), gingivitis, spongy gums and sore throats.
• It is also provides relieve in boils, skin ulcers, bedsores, chapped and cracked skin, ringworm, weeping wounds.
• It can be used internally as well as externally to fight fungal infection.
• It also proves beneficial for gastric problems.
• It strengthens the immune system of the body.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Myrrh Oil Suppliers
• Myrrh Oil Manufacturers
• Myrrh Oil Wholesaler
• Myrrh Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Myrrh Oil