Botanical Name: Linus usitatissimum
Linseed oil is extracted by cold pressed method, The unprocessed Raw Linseed oil is known as Flaxseed Oil. It is Native to Mediterranean, India & Middle East. Linseed is known as food and fiber crop. Linseed oil is widely used in cosmetics products, bath products and cleansing products. A good skin conditioning agent, ideal for personal care products. Linseed oil consists of alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid.
Linseed Oil is extracted from the seeds of Linseed Plant by the method of Clod Pressed.
It is blends very easily with other, Blends with resin, it is used as a pigment binder in oil paints, and also in use as a solvent.
It is a Yellow to Brown color liquid with a Characteristic odor.
• The essential fatty acids in Linseed oil are largely responsible for its skin-healing powers.
• Linseed oil helps to reduces inflammation in the joints, skin and kidneys.
• It helps make bones strong, and cure breast cancer, cough and sore throat.
• It can lower cholesterol, thereby significantly reducing the risk of heart disease.
• It is very helpful in colon damage, constipation, large intestine problems, IBS, enteritis, and many other problems.
Safety & Precautions:
• If the oil comes in contact with skin then wash the affected area with water and soap, and call the physician.
• It is likely unsafe to take by mouth for anyone.
• Wash eyes with fresh water properly, if come in interaction with linseed oil, and call doctor.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Flaxseed Oil Suppliers
• Flaxseed Oil Manufacturers
• Flaxseed Oil Wholesaler
• Flaxseed Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Flaxseed Oil