Botanical Name : Homalomena aromatica Schott
Common Name : Gandhi Roots
Sugandh Mantri Essential Oil is known for its aroma that is rich and earthy with slightly floral undertone. Owing to characteristics like unmatched medicated properties, purity and smoothing fragrance it is widely used in ayurvedic and cosmetic industries. India it is naturally localized in northeastern region and distributed in Assam, lower altitudes of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura. Owing to its aroma, Sugandh Mantri Oil is used in aromatherapy. This Oil has therapeutic effect and finds its uses in various industries. It is used in Tobacco industries, Attar and Heena
It is obtained by process of steam distaillation of crushed roots.
Its color isLight Yellow,T he odour is refreshing pleasant spicy & typical note of Linalool
Thymol, pinene, Methyl Anthranilate, Indole, Benzyl Alcohol
• It is calming aroma that is rich and earthy with slight floral undertone.
• It is very beneficial and is used for immune support.
• It is used for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
• It is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Sugandhmantri Oil Suppliers
• Sugandhmantri Oil Manufacturers
• Sugandhmantri Oil Wholesaler
• Sugandhmantri Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Sugandhmantri Oil