Botanical name:Citrus Auratium.
It is widely used in perfumery and aromatherapy. It is native to the western parts of India, Eastern Africa, and the Himalayas. The major substance components of neroli oil are b-pinene, a-terpinene, nerol, neryl acetate, a-pinene, camphene, farnesol, , linalool, nerolidol, linalyl acetate, anthranilate and indole. It is helps sleeplessness, and as one of the essential oils with the a good number special effects is helpful for treating gloominess, nervousness and distress and it is also helpful in soothing heart palpitations, treating headaches, neuralgia and dizziness.
Neroli Oil is obtained from the flowers of the plant by the method of steam distillation.
It has a Citric and sweet aroma with Pale Yellow to Yellow in color.
It is blends with most of essential oil like geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, and mandarin, myrrh, chamomile, clary sage, coriander, frankincense, orange and palmarosa.
• Neroli oil is very useful to enhance skin health by regenerating and care your skin elastic, scars, and helping repair damage skin preventing the appearance of stretch marks, banishing acne.
• Neroli oil mostly used in aromatherapy, neroli oil is esteemed for its soothing and relaxing scent, which acts as an anesthetic that can assist improve nervousness.
• It is help to keep your cuts protected from infections until you can go to the doctor for a correct anti-tetanus injection.
• Neroli oil is also a refresher that can help support proper motion, healthy metabolism, and immune system support.
• Neroli oil cannot be used by pregnant women and children.
• It can also be addictive or disgusting if used too frequently.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Neroli Oil Suppliers
• Neroli Oil Manufacturers
• Neroli Oil Wholesaler
• Neroli Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Neroli Oil