Mentha citrata oil is obtained from the Mentha leaves. It is also called by the name of Mentha citrata herb extract and originates in Central and Southern Europe. It is colorless to yellowish clear liquid; the oil is made using steam distillation process and plays active role in flavor, food, perfumery Industries.
Mentha citrata oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from the Mentha leaves.
Basil, lavender, rose, citrus oils, geranium, ylang ylang.
• The oil is useful for treating cases of nausea, parasites, stomach aches, digestive disorders, fevers and headaches.
• It is also great as perfuming mediator, in washing detergents, cough syrups, bath soaps and pain balms.
• It is widely used to treat the cases of parasites, digestive disorders, nausea, headaches and fevers.
• Mentha citrata oil optimistic floral comments make it great for use in the bath, or in a soothing massage blend.
• Mentha citrata oil is a good choice when you are looking for a calming, relaxing, oil, that isn't real sedative, like the other calming oils.
Safety and precautions:
Avoided during pregnancy and by people having very sensitive skin.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Mentha Citrata Oil Suppliers
• Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers
• Mentha Citrata Oil Wholesaler
• Mentha Citrata Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Mentha Citrata Oil