Botanical Name Celastrus paniculatus
Other Name Jyotismati oil
Malkangani oil obtained from the climber shrub that is found all across the India especially in Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and Kashmir. Malkangani tree are very large and grows well in drained soil, and the ripe seeds are yellowish color.
Malkangani oil is obtained by cold pressing its side.
It blends well with Almond oil
The oil has a pungent smell with brown color with slightly woody odour.
• It aids in improving memory.
• Malkangani oil cures nervous disorder called ‘Paralysis’.
• It is good during winters as it makes you feel energetic and lively.
• It detoxifies skin clearing all the unwanted scars and marks.
• Malkangani oil treats dandruff in only few months.
• Malkangani oil helps in relieving in pain.
• Several respiratory disorders like mucus cough, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, T.B could be cured with use of malkangini oil.
• It is also useful in the treatment of leucoderma.
• It can also be used as a Face cleaner in combination with Apricot Oil.
• Malkangni is also used to cure joint pain, paralysis, rheumatism, weakness.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Malkangini Oil Suppliers
• Malkangini Oil Manufacturers
• Malkangini Oil Wholesaler
• Malkangini Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Malkangini Oil