Botanical Name Celastrus paniculata
Jyotishmati is a large woody, climbing shrubs, upto 10 m high and is found all over India, Basically in MP,Kashmir etc .Its fruits are 1-1.3 cm in diameter and are bright yellow in color, 1-6 seeded. Seeds are completely enclosed in an orange red aril. It has unpleasant odour and taste. The oil is extracted from Celastrus seeds and has stimulating effect on brain. It is a brain tonic which Improves memory, concentration and learning. It also improves memory retention.
Jyotishmati oil is extracted from the roots by the method of steam distillation.
The oil has a pungent smell with brown color and the ripe seeds are yellowish in color
It blends well with Almond oil.
• It is useful in cognitive dysfunction.
• This oil gives relief in mental fatigue, stress, and depression.
• Jyotishmati Oil has expectorant properties which are used to cure Cold & cough also in asthma.
• The oil has very strong anti-arthritic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory
• It is used for treating Inflammation of muscles and joints, including rheumatism, gout, paralysis.
• It is used as massage oil in aromatherapy in various vata rog like sciatica, lumbago, paralysis, arthritis and facial palsy.
• Jyotishmati Oil has stimulating effect on neuromuscular system.
• This oil can be applied on ulcers, wounds for quicker healing.
• Jyotishmati oil Improves memory.
• Jyotishmati oil cures dermal Problems like dandruff.
• It also aids in digestion.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Jyotishmati Oil Suppliers
• Jyotishmati Oil Manufacturers
• Jyotishmati Oil Wholesaler
• Jyotishmati Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Jyotishmati Oil