Cypress trees are evergreen coniferus tree and it belongs to family cupressaceae. These are 25 meters tall & are pyramidal in shape, their bark separates into thin plates’ or strips that shed from tree. Leaves are spreading & usually aromatic. Cones are small in size.
The oil is obtained by steam distillation of bark.
It is pale yellow in color and aroma is woody & sharp.
Its main components are alpha pinene, cedrol, limonene mycrene.
Its blend well with the woody oils like cedar wood oil & pine oil also or essential oils such as lavender rosemary & citrus like orange & grape.
• Owing to its astringent properties it shrinks skin giving it a tighter skin.
• It reduces inflammation.
• It prevents bacterial infection.
• It helps in hemorrhoids by shrinking blood vessel.
• It prevents spasms.
• Cypress oil stops bleeding in open wounds.
• It has tranquilizing effect.
• It promotes sweating.
• The oil improves blood circulation.
• It improves memory function.
• It alleviates heavy period.
• It alleviates edema.
• It helps to curb acne.
• It can reduce bags under eyes.
• Cypress oil can use in aromatherapy products such as aroma candles, soaps & incense sticks.
Safety & Precautions:-
If under medication consult doctor before its use.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential Oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Cypress Oil Suppliers
• Cypress Oil Manufacturers
• Cypress Oil Wholesaler
• Cypress Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Cypress Oil