Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Clary Sage is a perennial herb. Its flowers are bluish-purple and has hairy leaves. Its leaves have been used as a vegetable in cookery, It is also used in preparing mucilage which is a special adhesive composed of a solution of a sticky vegetable product used primarily to seal paper.
Clary sage oil is extracted by process of steam distillation of flowers and leaves.
A clear to pale yellow essential oil, Clary sage has a sweet, nutty fragrance.
It has good blending property and its blends with Roman chamomile oil, Frankincense and bergamot oil.
• It gives relief in problems like Asthma, depression, digestive problem, exhaustion, muscle cramps, spasm and respiratory problem.
• It is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative.
• The oil is also used for depression,nervousness,sorethroat,minor aches and pain.
• It is used in massage oil or diluted in the bath.
• It is used in a cream or lotion.
• It is used as dietary supplement.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Clary Sage Oil Suppliers
• Clary Sage Oil Manufacturers
• Clary Sage Oil Wholesaler
• Clary Sage Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Clary Sage Oil