Salvia officianlis is an herb from which sage oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of its dried leaves.
It helps in giving relief from upset stomach and excessive sweating. It has been used for a variety of culinary and medicinal purposes. It has been used in to provide relief in problem with sprains, swelling, ulcers, and bleeding.
Sage oil is extracted from the dried leaves by steam distillation
Sage oil has a sharp, herbal smell, and is watery in viscosity.
The main chemical components of sage oil are a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, a-thujone, b-thujone, camphor, linalool, bornyl acetate and borneol.
It can blend well with Clary Sage, Geranium Oil, Ginger Oil, Lavender Oil, Orange Oil, Neroli Oil & Rosemary Oil.
• It helps to sooth if one is in grief and depression
• It quickens the senses and has been used to combat female sterility, as well as menopausal problems.
• It has a tonic effect on the urinary tract as well as the liver and kidneys.
• Sage oil also stimulates the lymphatic system and thereby boosts glandular function.
• It also helps in treatment of dermatitis, atonic wounds, sores, ulcers, as well as insect bites and reducing large pores.
• It eases stiff muscles like those suffering from fibrositis and torticollis (stiff neck) problem.
• Owing to its properties like anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, hypertensive, laxative, stomachic and tonic it has many therapeutic uses.
• Sage oil is possibly unsafe when taken by mouth in high doses or for a long time.
• Sage oil should be avoided during pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Sage Oil Suppliers
• Sage Oil Manufacturers
• Sage Oil Wholesaler
• Sage Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Sage Oil