Botanical Name:- Melaleuca Viridiflora.
Niaouli is an evergreen tree and has a flexible trunk, spongy bark, and pointed leaves with spikes of sessile flowers.
The Niaouli oil is obtained from the dried leaves and twigs of the Niaouli trees through steam distillation.
It is a hydrophobic liquid and has Sweet, Fresh Smell with color varying from Colorless to pale.
It blends well with with basil, cajeput, eucalyptus, fennel, juniper, lavender, lemon, lime, myrtle, orange, pine, and rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Thyme.
• Niaouli oil helps to increase the concentration.
• It also uplifts the spirits.
• Owing to its antiseptic properties, it is most useful to fight infections such as colds, fevers, flu, chest infections, bronchitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, whooping cough, asthma, sinusitis, sore throats, catarrh and laryngitis.
• It is used to get relieve in enteritis, dysentery, intestinal parasites, cystitis and urinary infection rheumatism and neuralgia.
• As a disinfectant, niaouli oil is valuable for washing wounds to clear up ulcers, acne, blemishes, boils, burns, cuts, insect bites, as well as acting as a decongestant on oily skin.
Safety & Precautions:-
• The oil has no note side effects but care must always be taken when using essential oils, as they are very powerful compounds.
• Dilute before use; for external use only.
• A skin test is recommended as it might cause skin irritation.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Niaouli Leaf Oil Suppliers
• Niaouli Leaf Oil Manufacturers
• Niaouli Leaf Oil Wholesaler
• Niaouli Leaf Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Niaouli Leaf Oil