Fennel essential oil extracted from the seeds of fennel. Pure Fennel oil is used as a flavoring agent for some natural toothpaste. Fennel seeds essential oil are used in sweet desserts and mostly in cookery etc.
Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
Fennel oil is extracted by the process known as Steam distillation from the crushed seeds.
Chemically fennel essential oil made the ingredient such as fenchone, myrcene, alpha-pinene, i-8 cineole etc.
Fennel essential oil is nicely blended with an essential oil such as lavender, Geranium oil and rose or sandalwood etc.
• Fennel oil is very helpful for the people suffering from obesity as it gives the full feeling.
• Fennel oil act as a makeup cleanser
• Fennel oil is helpful for fighting against wrinkles
• It acts as a toner for spleen & liver.
• Fennel oil is very helpful for increasing milk in nursing mothers.
• In Aromatherapy, it is used as blended massage oil
Storage & Handling of Seeds fennel oil :-
• Keep away from sun heat.
• Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust.
• Keep container in an amazing cool zone.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-