The curry tree ( Murrya Koenigii) is native to India & Sri Lanka. It is a small tree & grows up to 20 Ft tall, leaves are pinnate; flowers are white which self pollinate. Leaves are highly valued for seasoning in southern & Indian cooking. The leaves of murraya are used as an herb in ayurvedic medicines.
Curry leaf oil is extracted from the leaves of Curry leaf plant by steam distillation.
Curry leaf oil is pale yellow in colour and gives a natural and good smell.
Owing Its monoterpene hydrocarbon (pinene, camphene, limonene, myrcene) or monoterpene-derived alcohols (linalool, terpinene-4-ol, nerol, geraniol also their acetates)
• Curry leaf oil has a great value in medical sciences.
• Curry leaf oil is the chief herbs used to heal several diseases which take in some serious disorders like poverty, nausea, astringent, lower blood pressure, dysentery, fever, vision, night blindness, etc.
• If taken with coconut milk and salt, it can help in serious illness like hepatitis.
• It is used against diabetes, hair loss, and as a remedy of helping the skin maintain its natural pigmentation.
• It is used in maintaining health, heart, long hairs, and control deficiency of iron in our body.
• It is used as Anti-inflammatory, Hepetoprotecctive, Antidiabitic, Antimicrobial, Antiovident, Antihypercholestrolemic.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential Oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Curry Leaf Oil Suppliers
• Curry Leaf Oil Manufacturers
• Curry Leaf Oil Wholesaler
• Curry Leaf Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Curry Leaf Oil