Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum.
Clove is originated from Indonesia & Malacca islands. It is obtained by the leaves and bud of clove it ia red brown in color. It is picked by hand the buds are dried until they brown and, then grinding them. The powder is used in cooking and other Ayurvedic medicine or converted into an essential oil for various medicinal purposes. Clove oil is colorless to pale yellow in color with strong spicy smell.
Clove oil is extracted by the method of steam and water distillation from the leaves, stem and bud of clove.
The chemical composition of clove oil is iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydrolic acid.
Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
• Clove oil is used in dental problems toothache and mouth sore.
• Using clove oil is good for digestion as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhea.
• Clove oil is used to treat against flatulence, bronchitis, asthma & tuberculosis.
• It could be used to reduce mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension, anxiety.
• Clove oil is good to used as massage oil in cream and lotion.
• Clove oil is use is insect and mosquito repellent.
• Due to its soothing effect and powerful aroma clove oil is used in making soap.
Clove oil is likely unsafe for children and pregnant lady.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Clove Oil Suppliers
• Clove Oil Manufacturers
• Clove Oil Wholesaler
• Clove Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Clove Oil