Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark tree known as Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is cultivated by growing the tree for two years, and then cutting stems at ground level, next year about a dozen new shoots will form from the roots, replacing those that were cut. The important thing about the plant is the processed of extracting oil must be immediately started after harvesting. Flavor of cinnamon oil comes because of an aromatic essential oil. Cinnamon is popular flavoring agent in alcoholic beverages.
Pure Cinnamon oil is prepared by pounding the bark & quickly distilling the whole.
Cinnamon oil can nicely blend with an essential oil such as rosemary oil, lemon oil geranium & cardamom etc.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil is most popular herb used for flavoring.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil has the ability to cure a pimple as it helps to purify the blood.
• It helps in removing headaches that are caused by cold.
• Daily intake of Cinnamon Bark Oil helps to control blood sugar level.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil helps for the treatment of internal as well as external infection.
• Daily intake of cinnamon oil helps to reduce risk of colon cancer.
• It is used in chewing gum as it is a good mouth freshener.
• It has very effective while application of Aromatherapy therapy.
• It is a great mosquito repellant.
Safety & Precautions
• Best use of Cinnamon oil is for physical use only
• It should be diluted before applying topically and one should do a patch test before applying.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-