Botanical Name: Calendula Officinalis
Calendula oil is obtained from fresh flower of marigold and it is also called as marigoldit. It has several species but mainly cultivated is pot marigold (calendula oficianalis). It is probably native to southern Europe. It has been used as culinary & medicinal herb, its petals are edible & are used fresh in salads.The pungent odor of the marigold has been used as an effective pesticide.
Calendula oil extracted from fresh calendula flowers by the method of Cold Press.
It blends well with cypress, lavender, lemon, frankincense, sea buckthorn & saw palmetto.
It is a Yellow colour liquid with a strange musky, woody & even rotten ordour.
• It is mainly used for skin care and it is a great moisturizer for dry skin.
• It is used to get relief in abdominal cramps & constipation.
• It is good massage oil and specially for babies.
• It also helps to treat spider veins, leg ulcers etc.
• It helps in healing of wounds & minor cuts and great for treating athlete’s foot, ringworm etc.
Safety & Precautions:
• Pregnant women & breast feeding women’s should avoid this Oil.
• Do not use calendula oil 2 weeks before any surgery.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Calendula Oil Suppliers
• Calendula Oil Manufacturers
• Calendula Oil Wholesaler
• Calendula Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Calendula Oil