Botanical Name: Cucumis Sativus
Part used: Seeds
Color: Colorless to light yellow
Cucumber oil is a native of South Asia, but now, it is widely grown in most of the continent. Usually, loam type of soil is suits for the growth of cucumber plant. Cucumber plant is cultivated in India for more than 3000 years.
Chemical constituent of Coriander oil is Vitamin A, Molybdenum, Silica, chlorine, Florien.
Cucumber oil can nicely blend with Olive Oil, Vitamin C, and Cucumber juice.
• Cucumber oil works as the purifying agent.
• It is very useful for the treatment of diabetes and stomach ache.
• Cucumber seed oil is widely used keep skin healthy and young.
• Cucumber is mainly used in salad.
• Cucumber oil is used for flavoring of many dishes
• It is also used to make sauces.
• Wash eyes immediately with plenty of water if oil comes in contact with eye
• If anise oil inhaled then keep affected a person in the fresh air, in case of serious condition seed medical attention.
• Avoid in content with skin, seek doctor for medical attention
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Cucumber Oil Manufacturers
• Cucumber Oil Suppliers
• Unique Exporters of Pure Cucumber Oil
• Customer scarification
• 100% Pure Cucumber Oil
• Cucumber Oil Suppliers in Delhi NCR India
• Organic Cucumber Oil Wholesaler
• Cucumber Oil Exporters