Betel leaf is a Perennial plant with the heart shaped leaves, which is belongs to Piperaceae family, and the herb is also called as betel pepper or wild pepper and leaves have clove like flavor, it is mainly found in Indian States of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & west Bengal. Betel leaf oil & it needs pole or big tree for its support and needs well drained fertile soil.
Betel leaf oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of betel leaves.
Betel leaf oil color varies from light yellow to Brown color.
Its main contents are tannins, chavicol, phenyl, propane & cyncole etc.
It blends well with Clove oil, cinnamon oil, and cardamom oil.
• Betel leaf has antiseptic properties it is very useful to relieves in nose bleeding, itchiness, vaginal wetness & other skin infections.
• It acts as breath freshener.
• It can cure intestinal worms.
• It is helpful in treating constipation
• It can prevent system from effects of pathogens & Microorganisms.
• It helps in relieving from cold & Cough.
• It eases pain.
• It is useful in treating urine infections, headaches etc.
• It can reduce effect of pimples.
• Betel leaf oil can is useful to relief in lower back pain.
Pregnant ladies should avoid betel leaf oil.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Betel Leaf Oil manufacturers
• Betel Leaf Oil Suppliers
• Betel Leaf Oil Wholesaler
• 100% Pure Betel Leaf Oil
• Betel Leaf oil Exporters