It is one of the most abundant aroma constituents of lap sang souchong tea. It is majorly used in many flavor compositions, such as lemon nutmeg, berry, lime, orange etc. It is originates in the pine smoke which is used to dry the tea. Alpha-terpineol has strong solubility and low toxic features.
Alpha-Terpineol is obtained by dehydration of terpine hydrate.
It blends well with Ether and Alcohol.
It is a Colourless tick liquid with lilac aroma.
• Alpha-Terpineol is widely used for Plasticizer, Ethyl cellulose, Solvent and Fragrance etc.
• It is also used in perfumes, flavors and cosmetics.
• It is also used in bath salts and shampoos.
• Alpha-Terpineol is used for reaction intermediate in pharmaceutical industries.
• It is also used to produce carbenicillin, ampicillin trihydrate, cephalothin etc.
• It has antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Safety & Precautions:
• It may causes burning, Nausea, Tingling sensation, Nasal irritation etc.
• Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Alpha Terpineol BP Suppliers
• Alpha Terpineol BP Manufacturers
• Alpha Terpineol BP Wholesaler
• Alpha Terpineol BP Exporters
• Alpha Terpineol IP/USP Suppliers
• Alpha Terpineol IP/USP Manufacturers
• Alpha Terpineol IP/USP Exporters
• Alpha Terpineol IP/USP Wholesaler